The St. Lords Educational Trust was established in 2003 by Dr. D.Devaiah & its first concern was to concentrate on nursing education for young aspirants of India. The Trust aims to offer education that would address the growing demands worldwide. For us, education does not lie in the quantification of knowledge, but it lies in the quality of knowledge. Quality education not only means good academic results but also the spiritual, mental and physical development that helps to form the character of a student in our institution. Forming them as competent, committed and compassionate human being for the society is our goal.
By believing in this philosophy we started Shree Bhavani Institute of Nursing in the year 2003. This institute prepares its students to develop ability to analyze situations and problems, critically and take responsibilities for their higher education for maximum professional effectiveness throughout their career.
At Shree Bhavani Institute of Nursing adequate attention is paid to the human dimensions of the nursing profession along with equipping the students with appropriate skills. In our Institution, Bsc Nursing And General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) program prepares expert Nurse Clinicians for practice, with the use of emerging technology to enhance access to our programs by providing course work that is convenient and timely for clinicians and students.
Our programs are rooted in the Philosophies of Florence Nightingale and builds on the Indian nursing council curriculum, which sees Nursing as the knowledge and practice of human caring. Caring praxis is seen as practice that is informed by an ethos of caring.
Our Institute has adequate and sufficient facilities to produce quality nurses, well trained and well groomed in their respective discipline who can confidently pass out from this Institute and serve any where in the world as good, loyal and efficient nurses.
- Learner centered health care education
- Patient centered service
- Community oriented research
- Strong community relationship
- Serve the under served
- Meet the regional, national and global health care educational needs
- Inter organizational linkage
- Strategic future oriented planning
- Professionalism in management
- Open organizational climate
- Excellence in knowledge skills and service
- Single window delivery of total human health care service & education needs
- Total quality management
- Unique work culture in alleviating human sufferings
- To train general, specialised, & allied professionals to meet the regional , national and global health care services
- Be efficient, effective, community acceptable, and excel in service, education & research
- To impart knowledge & interact with organizations of similar interest
- Fostering global competencies, inculcating value system among learners
- Promote use of technology of relevance
- To induce paradigm shift in community that many diseases are preventable, curable & affordable
- Reach the unreachable with awareness, education & service
- Serve the under served
- Continuous Pursuit of excellence
- Acquiring the state of the art-know how
- Imbibing excellent in-the-job skills
- Stimulation of open and positive minds