- Duration of the Course
- Eligibility for Admission to Examination
- Admission Terms and Conditions
- Exam Pattern
- Admission Eligibility Criteria
|Nursing Programs||Training Duration||Examination||Registration|
|General Nursing & Midwifery||3 and 1/2 years||Nursing Examination Board||R.N & R.M|
|B. Sc (Basic)||4 years||University||R.N & R.M|
|B.Sc (Post Basic)||Regular: 2 yrs Distance: 3 yrs||University||Additional Qualification|
|M. Sc.||2 years||University||Additional Qualification|
Admission &Eligiblity Criteria for Pb Bsc (N)Post Basic B. Sc. (N)
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- btained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.
Admission & Eligibility Criteria for MSc (N)M. Sc. (N)
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.