Basic Bsc Nursing Admission
This Institution offers admissions for Bsc in Nursing. Admission is open to all candidates from different parts of India and from abroad as well. Shree Bhavani Institute of Nursing, Bangalore makes one of the Top and Best Basic BSC Nursing Admission in Bangalore India when compared with other colleges. BSC Nursing admission will be available for both boys and Girls. These Institution Provides excellent hostel facilities for its students. The candidate who need to get admission he or she should complete 17 Years on or before 31st of December of the corresponding year of admission. Once the candidate completes the Basic Bsc Nursing course, he will get ample amount of opportunities in education or service fields in india or abroad. The Basic Bsc Nursing is fully accredited by the Nursing Council of India. Basic Bsc Nursing course considered to be one of the best profession in the service industry. So This Institution is known for one of the top and best basic BSC Nursing Admission in Bangalore India.
Basic Bsc Nursing Admission Duration : 4 Years
Selection Process :
1. The selection committee will examine each application.
2. Performance in the Pre University or Degree exam is the basis for Primary selection process, to the course.
3. The applicant should appear in front of management committee for and selection, and for admission into the course.
4. Selected Students should pay the tuition fees and other fees along with the application form, at the time of admission.
5. Once student admitted to a particular course will not be entertained to change the course.
6. The applicant should produce the originals documents and certificates at the time of the interview.
7. Students coming from other universities should show migration and eligibility documents at the time of admission.
8. Foreign students, in addition to the certificates mentioned above, should also produce No Objection Certificates on their own.
9. Management has the rights of admissions and to reject any application without giving any reason.