General Nursing Midwifery Admissions
This Institution offers admissions for General Nursing Midwifery. Admission is open to all candidates from different parts of India and from abroad as well. Shree Bhavani Institute of Nursing, Bangalore is one of the
Top Best (GNM) General Nursing Midwifery Admission colleges of Bangalore India. General Nursing Midwifery admissions will be available for both boys and Girls. This Institute Provides Good hostel facility for its students. The candidate who needs to get admission to Post Basic B Sc Nursing Admission he or she should not complete 48 years of age as on 31st of December of the corresponding year of admission. The Nursing Midwifery course fully accredited by the Nursing Council of India. Students will be compulsory to participate in all activities organized by the collage, and also other colleges as and when needed by the authority. Nursing midwives may also select to work privately in patient’s residence, rather than in a clinical environment like hospitals.Because of good Infrastructure Facility and experianced faculty this college is becomes one of the Top Best in General Nursing Midwifery Admission in Bangalore.
General Nursing Midwifery Duration : 3 Years
Selection Process :
1. The selection committee will examine each application.
2. The Candidate should pass in Pre University or 10+2 or equivalent exam with respective state.
3. The applicant should appear in front of management committee for and selection, and for admission into the course.
4. Selected Students should pay the tuition fees and other fees along with the application form, at the time of admission.
5. Once student admitted to a particular course will not be entertained to change the course.
6. The applicant should produce the originals documents and certificates at the time of the interview.
7. Students coming from other universities should produce migration and eligibility documents at the time of admission.
8. Foreign students, in addition to the certificates mentioned above, should also produce No Objection Certificates on their own.
9. Management has the rights of admissions and to reject any application without giving any reason.