M Sc Nursing Admission
This Institution offers admissions for M Sc Nursing. Admission for M Sc is open to all candidates from different parts of India and from abroad as well. Shree Bhavani Institute of Nursing, Bangalore makes one of the
Top and Best M Sc Nursing Admission in Bangalore India when compared with Other Colleges. M Sc Nursing admission will be available for both boys and Girls. Master In Nursing M Sc Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. Bhavani Institute provides excellent Hostel, Cafeteria, Sports, Library Transportation Facilities for its students. Once the candidate completes the Post Basic M Sc Nursing course, he will get many Job opportunities in education or service fields across globe.
Selection Process :
Each application will be examined by the selection committee.
1. The Candidate should have one year of experience after getting B Sc Nursing in any hospital or in any Nursing college. If candidate completed Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course then such experience is not needed.
2. The Candidate should be registered in any of nursing council.
3. The applicant should appear in front of management committee for and selection, and for admission into the M Sc course.
4. Selected Students should pay the tuition fees and other fees along with the application form, at the time of admission.
5. Once student admitted to a particular course will not be entertained to change the course.
6. The applicant should produce the originals documents and certificates at the time of the interview.
7. Students coming from other universities should produce migration and eligibility documents at the time of admission.
8. Foreign students, in addition to the certificates mentioned above, should also produce No Objection Certificates on their own.
9. Management has the rights of admissions and to reject any application without giving any reason.