Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
This Institution offers admissions for Post Basic B Sc Nursing. Admission is open to all candidates from different parts of India and from abroad as well. Shree Bhavani Institute of Nursing, Bangalore makes one of the Top and Best Post Basic Bsc Nursing Admission in Bangalore India when compared with Other Colleges. Post Basic B Sc Nursing admission will be available for both boys and Girls. These Institute Provides superb hostel amenities for its students. The candidate who needs to get admission to Post Basic B Sc Nursing Admission he or she should not complete 48 years of age as on 31st of December of the corresponding year of admission. Once the candidate completes the Post Basic B Sc Nursing course, he will get many opportunities in education or service fields across globe. So This Institution is Known for one of the Top and Best Post Basic Bsc Nursing Admission in Bangalore India.
Post Basic Bsc Nursing Duration : 2 Years
Selection Process :
1. Each application will be examined by the selection committee.
2. The Candidate should pass in General Nursing Midwifery after Pre University or 10+2 or equivalent exam with respective state or country.
3. Student should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
4. The applicant should appear in front of management committee for and selection, and for admission into the course.
5. Selected Students should pay the tuition fees and other fees along with the application form, at the time of admission.
6. Once student admitted to a particular course will not be entertained to change the course.
7. The applicant should produce the originals documents and certificates at the time of the interview.
8. Students coming from other universities should produce migration and eligibility documents at the time of admission.
9. Foreign students, in addition to the certificates mentioned above, should also produce No Objection Certificates on their own.
10. Management has the rights of admissions and to reject any application without giving any reason.